This process is meant for IGIE members who wish to register students for the IGIE Foundation course. It will also be used for future courses.
- IGIE member collects demographic and registration information for the student. The IGIE member can use either the spreadsheet or send the information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- AICPCU registers the student for the course, which includes the exam.
- AICPCU sends login info with student ID directly to the student via email.
IGIE member provides PIN to student.
- Student accesses the system as per the instructions sent by AICPCU.
Note: To access the system, the student goes to the following link and follows the instructions: https://www.TheInstitutes.org/www/webcontact.ol_home
- At the completion of the course, the student can print their grade from the online classroom. This grade can be presented to the IGIE member for a certificate, if the member organization is offering one for course completion.
- If the student has not completed within one year of registration, the registration will have to be resubmitted.